- Province: British Columbia
- Country: Canada
- Listed: January 30, 2018 7:05 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Wilderness Rejuvenation II update will be available next week. Including The drops within the Revenant Cave,The Mage Arena 2,Revenant Caves Changes. This is a great update and you can buy Cheapest 07 runescape gold from us.When we polled the Revenant caves, we stated in the blog that players willing to spend their time within the caves could expect to earn on average, up to 2m GP per hour. As it stands, the current gp/hr rate is far short of this, and so next week we’ll be updating the Revenant s with the following changes:
RS Fans! Welcome to Join Rsorder 5-day promo for upcoming OSRS Mobile:OSRS gold/Runescape gold with 6% off & 2X loyalty points From Feb.1 To Feb.5!
Increased the likelihood of landing on the normal loot table instead of coins.Removed some lesser valuable drops.Increased quantities of regular loot.Tweaked various weightings across the normal loot table.All ‘artificial’ 100x drops will be removed.Added 16m, 8m and 4m Statuettes to the special loot table and changed the odds on the special loot table to accommodate this.
These changes mean that, on average, you should expect to receive around 2m/hr. We are open to replacing the Statuettes in the future if unique rewards can be agreed upon, and we encourage you all to send in suggestions for new rewards in this forum thread, or on Reddit (/r/2007scape/ and /r/oldschoolrs/).It’s very important to be clear. We are certainly looking for unique rewards, but ultimately without them, the will remain as per the above. We’ll be looking to poll any uniques with an intention to have them added in-game by March.
Drops Change in OSRS Revenant Caves
You’ll have noticed we had initially wanted to explore a redesign of the appearance of the Revenant NPCs and the work involved would consume approximately 7 weeks. Revenant Caves Changes Drop gp/hr rate Changes up to 2m GP per hour.
1. The likelihood of landing on the normal loot table will be increased instead of coins.
2. Some lesser valuable drops will be removed.
3. Quantities of regular loot will be increased too.
4. A variety of weightings across the normal loot table will be fixed.
5. All “artificial” 100x drops will be taken out.
6. 16m, 8m and 4m Statuettes will be added to the special loot table, while the odds on the special loot table will be changed to be fit for this.
With all these changes, you will be supposed to gain about 2m/hr within the Revenant Caves. Meanwhile, if new unique rewards can be created according to players’ opinions, the Statuettes will be replaced in the future.I believe most players are very much looking forward to this update, before that you can buy Runescape 2007 Gold for sale from Rsorder.
RS Fans! Welcome to Join Rsorder 5-day promo for upcoming OSRS Mobile:OSRS gold/Runescape gold with 6% off code OSM6 & 2X loyalty points From Feb.1 To Feb.5!Snap by http://www.rsorder.com/
Long-Term Discount Code:7% off code SYTHE to buy Runescape 2007 gold Anytime!
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: bestrsgolder
- Member Since: June 4, 2015
Other items listed by bestrsgolder
- Tips for you to Join in Barbarian Assault with Up to 9% off osrs gold Until Jan.26
- First Choice to buy rs07 gold with 5% free bonus & 5% off for Theatre of Blood Until Mar.19
- Super Suprise:RSGold with 5% free bonus & 5% off for The Equinox Until Mar.19
- Time to Seize 9% off rs 07 gold on Rsorder for Cabin Fever Guide Until Oct.9
- Happy to Win runescape gold with 6% off&Double Points for T92 dyes Until May.2