- Province: British Columbia
- Country: Canada
- Listed: March 14, 2019 7:08 pm
- Expires: 17 days, 14 hours
In October 2018, Mod West pitched a Hosidius rework blog that included changes to the overall layout, Tithe Farm, and Dungeon. After taking on board feedback from the players, he has completed the final 2007 rs gold changes to the rework, ready for polling.
Guys!Hurry to Join Large Coupon Activity on RSorder 11th Anniversary:Up to $15 off for Runescape 2007 gold/Runescape gold and other products buying Mar. 16-Mar. 22!
In the upcoming poll for the OSRS Hosidius House rework this Friday, you will see multiple changes set in Kourend, including the moving of the Tithe Farm, addition of Hosidius Town, updates in Forthos Ruin & Saltpetre and more. You can get cheap rs gold 2007 from us and find new entertainment on the old land.
1. Due to the Tithe farm mini-game teleport being moved quite close to where the Glade teleport currently is, the Glade teleport on Xeric’s Talisman has been moved to be closer to the player farm, so as to not impact on any of your farm runs!
2. The Tithe farm has been reduced in size from 31 patches to 10 and moved out of the center of Hosidius and onto the southern coast.
3. The 8 north-most plow fields have been removed and the entrance to Kourend has been improved.
4. The player farm has been moved from the coast to south of the main town so that it is far more central.
5. The saltpetre deposits have been moved closer together along with a brand new centralised deposit box. The clerk who accepts saltpetre donations has also been moved here.
6. Most houses and businesses have been moved into the area where the Tithe previously was, this includes: Little Shop of Horace aka. The General Store, Various market stalls, Estate Agents, Farming Store, Food Store, Church, Bank, and The Golden Field Pub.
7. The southern church has been converted into a priest camp.
8. The guard dogs have retired from their post at the cooking store.
9. The size of the grapevines have been reduced considerably as they did not resemble a typical vinery. The older assets have been shrunken (by about 50%) and kept as scenery within the vinery.
The with Tithe Farm moved, and the Hosidius Town rising, the OSRS Hosidius House seems to be fostering opportunities. Check the poll this Friday, and seize the chance to redefine the land. In addition, don’t forget buy cheap gold here.Perhaps something akin to cell RS gold shading like in LoZ: Wind Waker? It’d certainly have helped to differentiate it in the modern market. Most people I’ve ever talked to about Runescape who are lapsed players bemoan the modern art style as generictbf, one guy a few years back seemed to really like it.
Guys!Hurry to Join Large Coupon Activity on RSorder 11th Anniversary:Up to $15 off for Runescape 2007 gold/Runescape gold and other products buying on http://www.rsorder.com/ Mar. 16-Mar. 22!
Code FRA3 to Save $3 off for orders $50+!
Code FRA9 to Save $9 off for orders $120+!
Code FRA15 to Save $15 off for orders $180+!
Long-Term Discount Code:7% off code SYTHE to buy 07 RS Gold&8% off Code NZP8 to buy 2007 RS Nightmare Zone Reward Points &10% off Code OSRSA10 to buy OSRS Accounts Anytime!
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: bestrsgolder
- Member Since: June 4, 2015
Other items listed by bestrsgolder
- Last Chance to Enjoy OSRS Fossil Island with Up to 7% off RS 2007 Gold Until Jan.16
- Time to get rsgold with 2X Loyalty Points&6% off for Invention Batch 2 Oct.13 -Oct.20
- First Choice to buy 6% off runescape07 gold from Rsorder for Fake XP Drops Until Mar.28
- Suggestion to Enjoy Theatre of Blood with Up to 80% off rs 2007 gold on Rsorder June 8
- Training Advice for Corporeal Beast Cave and Up to 7% off osrs gold Until Apr.8