- Province: British Columbia
- Country: Canada
- Listed: May 13, 2015 8:23 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Madden NFL Topic: Does Deflate-gate Punishment for Tom Brady Fit the Crime?
The title defense of the New England patriots would start by the lack of their greatest player- Tom Brady, who has been confirmed to be suspended after the investigation of deflate-gate. As one of the Ultimate Legends in MUT, Tom Brady has undoubtedly gotten much honor. The punishment has also aroused many concerns. So, what is your opinion?
Confirmed punishment for deflate-gate
The Commissioner of the NFL Roger Goodel has confirmed the punishment. The NFL executive V.P. Troy Vincent indicates that the failure of Brady to cooperate fully with the investigation is one of the factors that lead to his punishment. In a letter to Brady regarding the league’s punishment, Vincent wrote that “With respect to your particular involvement, the report established expressed that “there is substantial and credible evidence to conclude you was at least generally aware of the actions of the Patriots’ employees involved in the deflation of the footballs and that it was unlikely that their actions were done without your knowledge.”
1. Tom Brady has been suspended for four games.
2. The New England Patriots were fined $1 million
3. Patriots will lose a first-round draft pick in 2016 and a fourth-round pick in the 2017 draft.
4. While considering the previous violation records of the New England patriots, John Jastremski and James McNally had also been suspended indefinitely without pay since May 6 and won’t return to work before the approval of Vincent.
Reactions of different people on the punishment
As the punishment published, Brady’s agent, Don Yee, indicated Monday in a statement that “The discipline is ridiculous and has no legitimate basis,” and told that Brady had actually cooperated with the investigation and answered every question presented to him. He stated that they would appeal to fight the ban.
For supporters of Brady, some people think it is unfair for Brady to get such a punishment. Brady is regarded as one of the best quarterbacks of all time and has made untold millions. The league has tainted his reputation.
While others think Brady should admit that he knowingly broke the rules; that he was chin strap-deep in the illegal deflation of game balls; and that he deserves a four-game suspension.
How do you think about it? If this kind of rule was added to the game, would it be acceptable for you? Anyway, no matter how people recommend (support or oppose) this issue, game fans may need to adjust the good mentality to get involved into the game. And as usual, welcome players in need to buy cheap Madden NFL 15 Coins for sale at Safewow.
The Safewow Team
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: cheapfifapal
- Member Since: December 22, 2014
Other items listed by cheapfifapal
- rs3gold hot promo: 8% off for ds gold now
- 11.5－11.22 Swtor2credits surprise:get swtor gold with 5% extra bonus
- 1.5-1.21 Swtor2credits hot surprise: 5% Free Bonus & 8% discout for gold swtor
- Swtor2credits sale: 200M free swtor credits cheap giveaways on Jan 27 @3AM GMT
- 11.23-11.30 Swtor2credits Promo:10% off cheap swtor credits