- Province: British Columbia
- Country: Canada
- Listed: June 18, 2020 8:26 pm
- Expires: 75 days, 3 hours
Ah, the Grand Exchange. A bastion of commerce and trade in the heart of Gielinor. Who doesn’t feel their spirits raise when they spot that iconic red-and-white awning as they return runescape 3 gold from a long day of bossing?
Hold on now… who’s that crawling under the wall from Edgeville? Why – it’s the Ninja Team! And they’re changing things! Yes, it seems that from now on, using the Grand Exchange will be easier than ever before.
For one thing, they’ve installed a brand new client-side prediction feature, which means that all that fiddly communication between the server and your client at home has been reduced. You know what that means: faster transactions for everyone!
We wanted to make sure player are on-board with the changes that are being made before it goes live.
Now let’s get to the nitty gritty. Have you ever accidentally ordered something you shouldn’t have? Taken home 1,000 buckets when the quest only required one? After today, you’ll be able to edit any of your offers on the Grand Exchange instantly, without taking them down. Just click the ‘Edit’ button to try it out for yourself.
1. The Grand Exchange uses client side prediction making it more responsive.
2. Typing in the chat box no longer interacts with the Grand Exchange keybinds.
3. When you hop worlds it no longer displays GE offers.
4. Setting an offer to max cash no longer is inputted as max cash -1.
5. Adding something like Platinum tokens to the GE would require Engine work.
6. The exact progress of an item is now displayed.
7. Players can now Abort/Repeat and Edit offers from the overview via left click.
– Increased search-box result size.
* Selecting an item compacts it. While searching again it re-expands.
* Selected items are highlighted.
– +/-20% buttons have been added.
– Search results are no longer cleared as you change quantities/price.
– You can continue typing when you clear the search results via the ‘ESC’ key.
– The ‘ESC’ key (previously Backspace) takes you back to the overview.
Edit Button – (Keybind: E)
– Each individual offer can be edited.
– This is basically a single interaction which aborts your offers then collects and repeats. This means you will lose your place in a buying/selling queue.
– Interface tidy up: Qty. category is centered.
– Detailed repeat/immediate repeat will be added as buttons.
Favourites – (Keybind: F)
– Members – 18 slots | F2P – 6 slots
– Favourited items will display the market value.
– Item search displays at a full capacity.
– You can edit them, or interact to bring up the buy offer page.
Guys!Welcome to Join RS3gold Father’s Day Sale for Up to 8% off rs 3 gold,rs 2007 gold and More Jun.10-Jun.28!More https://www.rs3gold.com
6% off Code RSF6 without Any limited!
8% off Code RSF8 for Order $50+!
Long-Term-Code:RSGACC for you to buy Up to 10% off RS 2007 Account from RS3gold.com Anytime!
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: bestrsgolder
- Member Since: June 4, 2015
Other items listed by bestrsgolder
- UP to 7% off runescape gold on RS3gold.com as Pre-Summer Great Sale for all Fans
- WOW Classic Dire Maul Dungeon Was Available Now, Ahead Of Phase 2
- Happy to Enjoy Alchemical Onyx with 6% off rsgold on RSorder Dec.12-Dec.18
- 6% off code OSM6 for you to buy rs07 gold and enjoy Dragon Hunter Crossbow 2.1-2.5
- Awesome Promo for you:Up to 9% off rs gold for RS Adrenaline Crystal Mar. 16-Mar. 22