- Province: British Columbia
- Country: Canada
- Listed: December 24, 2016 12:38 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Time flies like a shuttle. With the coming of runescape gold Christmas Day and New Year’s Day, the gift market of year-end is beginning to warm up. Since 2016 is almost over, medium – large sized osrs updates such as Raids, Fossil Island and more you’ll see in upcoming 2017. Excited? 2017 is definitely a more wonderful year which is worth to expecting.
In order to celebrate the oncoming Christmas and New Year,RS3gold offers 10% off for all RS products (including Deadman Season 4 Gold).
Please use code:TENRS.
Some big pieces of content that Jagex has already announced
We have a whole new year ahead of us. You may already make a series of plans about Old School RS. Things like Superior slayer encounters, Woodcutting guild, Silver Jewllery are all most thrilling. Interested in the medium – large sized updates? Some big pieces of content has already announced by Jagex.
1. Raids, out on 5th January!
2. Fossil Island
3. Tassa Kaal settlement in western Zeah, with new challenge in the Inferno
4. New quest, sequel to My arm’s big adventure!
Of course, these are just only a tiny fraction of new years’ updates. Still many surprises waiting for you in the brand new 2017.
Idea of a Hide’n’seek minigame on a randomly-generated small area
Let’s say idea of a minigame consists of 24 players, 4 of which begin as hunters, the other 20 are hiders.
1. Hiders are unable to attack hunters.
2. Hiders get an item that they can use on one of the objects in the area to copy the appearance of it.
3. After doing so they can right-click the item and select "Morph" to become the item they selected.
4. At the start of the game, hiders have 30 seconds to do this and hide somewhere. When 30 seconds pass, hunters are released.
5. As a hunter you have to find the hiders by clicking the objects that you suspect are players. If you click on an object that is not a player, nothing happens. If you click on an object that is a morphed hider – the hider loses 20% of his maximum health. Hunter is not able to see the hit-splash.
6. Hider is able to try and run away and try another hiding place, however, if a hunter sees a running Ore Vein, he might become suspicious.
7. If a hider dies – he becomes one of the hunters.
8. If all hiders die – hunters win and points are given by this formula: 0.2 * # of hits you made on a hider/hiders, that died.
9. If the time runs out and there are still hiders alive – points are given to hiders by this formula: 1 + hunters alive / hiders alive.
We think it is an interesting idea which has a great feasibility and practicality. What’s your opinion of this idea? Jagex looking forward to listening to your feedback and personal thoughts.
Since 2017 is around the corner, you’d better prepare for the new year early. Meanwhile, we would like to express gratitude for your continuing support in the whole year 2016. We’ll strive to provide cheap runescape 2007 gold for sale quickly, efficiently and smoothly next year. Finally, merry Christmas and have a great holiday season!
What’s more ,you can buy RS 3 gold and rs 2007 gold by paypal without confirmation(No phone call/No e-mail confirmation/No personal info needed) on Rs3gold.com
Wish you have a happy shopping on http://www.rs3gold.com/.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: ownher
- Member Since: October 25, 2016
Other items listed by ownher
- $10 Cash Voucher for Cheap Rs3 Gold on rs3gold is Around the corner
- 1200M Gold Rs3 Free of Charge from Rs3gold on Dec 23 for Christmas
- $10 Cash Coupons for Cheap Swtor Credits on Swtor2credits.com is Upcoming
- Get 8% Discount on Credits Swtor with Code”CHEAPSW8″
- Good Website to Get Runescape 3 Gold Cheap With $10 Cash Coupon