- City: New York
- Province: British Columbia
- Country: Canada
- Postal Code: 10010
- Listed: July 16, 2017 8:13 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Is it Summer yet? Schools out and kids are ready precious kids clothing to play hard through the long, sunny days. Here’s our expert opinion on summer trends for 2017 to keep them looking their best all season long.
Look good—even when playing! Your little ones look summer smart in durable fabrics like denim and cotton twill. An increase in leggings copies the adult fashion trends of the season. Fresh and bright pastels along with hats, over-sized headbands and sunglasses (healthy eyes are important) meet the kid-chic accessory need. Hair trends towards classic bobs for girls or ponytails for medium and longer lengths. Classic short styles for boys include cropped fringe and fades.
Relaxed yet vibrant. Fun and sometimes fruity. Your kiddos will beat the heat in these tropical, loose designs. Braids and top knots continue to climb to new heights in popularity this summer. Whilst boys keep relaxed in tousled styles and longer cuts.
Easy to wear and style during the hot summer months, think outdoor adventure meets travel mixed with yoga and a dash of nostalgia. Natural colors are enhanced by embellishments, graphic designs and the adult carry over: statement sleeves. Ruffles, Elizabethan, puffed and Flamenco-inspired sleeves add a touch of whimsy to this alfresco trend. Girls look adorable in buns, up-dos and pigtails while boys wear longer styles and undercuts.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: safewow
- Member Since: December 19, 2014
Other items listed by safewow
- Best time to enjoy Swtor Update 4.7.3 with swtor2credits swtor credits Halloween 12.5% off sale
- LOVE8SW-safewow one week 8% discount code for fut coins and 4X reward points is underway
- World of Warcraft Legion gift: 10% off cheap wow gold is coming
- Safewow 10% off ffxiv gil and Heavensward Launch Featuring Level Cap, Flying Mounts & More
- Safewow offer 8% off neverwinter xbox buy astral diamonds now